Hina Khan confesses that her exit from Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai was not a smooth one; says, “My father took a promise that I will never speak ill about anyone from that show” - Drama Company

Breaking

BANNER 728X90

Thursday, June 6, 2024

Hina Khan confesses that her exit from Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai was not a smooth one; says, “My father took a promise that I will never speak ill about anyone from that show”

Hina Khan, who continues to be one of the most renowned bahus on television owing to the extensive popularity of her show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, recalled the time she exited the show. After working in the show for seven years, the show eventually killed her famous character Mrs. Akshara Singhania, and since then, there have been many rumours about her exit. Addressing the same. Hina confessed that her exit was not a smooth one but also refrained from bad-mouthing the producers and the show’s team.

In an interview with Galaata India, Hina Khan revealed that she continues to give the show makers the kind of respect they deserve because the show was responsible for establishing her as a household name. “These guys (makers of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai) have given me my first break. I have that respect and regard for them. I remember when I left my first ever show, I remember my dad was really sad. I worked for years but it did not end on a good note. It wasn’t like we would not even see each other. But it wasn’t that nice, pleasant. That’s okay. It happens. Time heals everything. At least, time has healed me completely. I have no objections now,”

Recently, producer Rajan Shahi revealed that Hina Khan decided to move out of the show after she allegedly claimed that she was being ignored in the presence of the other leading lady Shivangi Joshi and was not happy about the latter gaining importance on the show. Speaking about the same, Hina continued, “I have respect and regard for them. I don’t know why is it happening from the other side, time and again. I just don’t get it. Not that I would like to talk about it and I don’t want to.”

She also mentioned that it was her promise to her father because of which she refrained from talking more and asserted that she wouldn’t say anything wrong about the show makers. “I remember my father was extremely sad and right after I left the show, he (her father) took a promise from me. He said, ‘Promise me you will never speak ill about anyone from that show’. He said that. I stick to that. Now, he is not here. How can I break that promise? I am not going to say anything,” she added.

“I have a lot of regard and respect. It will always be there in my heart, no hard feelings. But I also want to say something else. Kabhi kabhi jo bahut bolta hai na, zaroori nahi voh sahi ho. Jo kam bolta hai, zaroori nahi voh galat ho (people who speak a lot may not always be right, and people who maintain silence may not be always wrong either). That’s all,” she concluded.

As for the show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, it continues to be one of the longest running Indian television dramas on Star Plus. Currently, after multiple leaps, the show features Samrudhii Shukla, Rohit Purohit, and Garvita Sadhwani in lead roles.

Also Read: Hina Khan praises Nancy Tyagi’s Cannes red carpet look; says, “I’m so proud of her”



from Latest Bollywood News | Hindi Movie News | Hindi Cinema News | Indian Movies | Films - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/jxoyI7P
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment