F9 star John Cena apologises to Chinese fans for calling Taiwan a country - Drama Company

Breaking

BANNER 728X90

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

F9 star John Cena apologises to Chinese fans for calling Taiwan a country

Fast And Furious star John Cena and former wrestler has apologised to China and its residents for calling out Taiwan a country during a promotional video for F9.

F9 star John Cena apologises to Chinese fans for calling Taiwan a country

After the promotional video aired on Taiwanese broadcasting site, it prompted a backlash from Chinese fans. On Tuesday, John Cena apologised in video in Mandarin on social networking site Weibo and said, "I did many, many interviews for Fast & Furious 9, and I made a mistake during one interview," Cena said in the video. "I must say, which is very very important, that I love and respect China and Chinese people. I'm very, very sorry for my mistake. I apologise."

The video of John Cena has been played more than 2.4 million times on Weibo.

Fast And Furious 9 has grossed $148 million, in China, according to the nationalist Global Times newspaper.

On the professional front, John Cena is hearing for his next movie Suicide Squad 2.



from Latest Bollywood News | Hindi Movie News | Hindi Cinema News | Indian Movies | Films - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/3wEGnBr
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment